Hey Girls! Every month I will share some of my beauty favorites. What are some of your favorite beauty products? I would love to hear back from you. Have a great weekend!
1. Make Up For Ever, HD Foundation - This is a lightweight, oil-free liquid foundation that provides medium-to-full coverage. This foundation is great if you will be in front of a camera because it can withstand bright lighting. I have acne scarring on my skin and this foundation does a great job covering the scars without looking like I have makeup caked onto my face.
2. Benefit, The POREfessional - I use this as a primer before applying my makeup. It does not make your pores disappear but it does minimize the appearance of your pores. The texture is lightweight and silky, and it provides a flawless makeup look.
3. It's a 10, Miracle Leave-In Product - I apply heat to my hair almost every day. At one point I was using a leave-in conditioner, heat protector, and a shine spray before blow drying my hair. Now, I only use this product. "It's a 10" protects your hair from heat and leaves your hair looking healthy and shiny.
4. China Glaze, "Re-Fresh Mint" Nail Polish - This is my go-to nail polish for Spring. The color is a creamy pastel mint which is the "it" color of the season. I tend to receive many compliments when I wear this polish.
5. Kiehl's, Midnight Recovery Eye - This eye cream is amazing! I have extremely sensitive eyes and, so far, this has not caused any irritation. This product reduces the appearance of fine lines, puffiness, and under-eye circles. It is also paraben and fragrance free.
6. Urban Decay, Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray - This spray is great for those with oily-prone skin. Before I began using this I would put makeup on, and within an hour or so it would be dripping off my face. Yuck! This stuff sets my makeup and keeps my skin looking matte all day.