Toddler Room Inspiration

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

There has been a lot of pinning and daydreaming about creating the perfect space for my sweet girl.   All of the major elements for Aviana's toddler room have been purchased and I am really excited to finally put everything together.   I don't really have theme, I kind of just purchased items that I liked and I think they all go really well together.  

Here is a little inspiration board I made with some of the items I already have, and some that I am impatiently waiting for.

I am hoping to get everything up this weekend.  I will post photos once the room is complete.

13 comments:

  1. My Henry has the white z gallerie deer mount in his nursery. We have the gold one in the living during Christmas. Love them! Everything is darling, totally loving that canopy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I've been eyeing those sheets for Ashlynn's room redo and I have that print in Ks room. Thinking about putting it in the playroom too.. just can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait to see the finished product! This looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! I absolutely love your inspiration!!! That happy girls print is the cutest! One more reason I so hope we have a girl next. Thanks for sharing!

    Life is Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see it all done babe!!! so bitter sweet that our littles are getting big girl rooms waaaagh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the elements for her new room! You are so creative and it will be so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your pics! I can't wait to see it all put together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Surprised to see you are transitioning to a toddler bed so soon.... Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aviana is actually already sleeping in a small bed that is in our room. She never really liked the crib so we tried a small bed with rails and it just seems to work better for her. The only challenge we have is getting her to sleep in her own room. I think she will be great. ;)

      Delete
  10. such cute stuff - well, NOW i wanna re-do my kiddo's room. haha

    ReplyDelete