Monday, March 3, 2014

Boyfriends + Blue


We have had Spring-like weather lately and I have been loving it.  I wore this outfit last weekend to dinner and was excited to finally wear a pair of open-toed shoes.  These Vince Camuto sandals are surprisingly really comfortable and I look forward to getting more use out of them.  It looks like we're stuck with cloudy and cold weather this week so I'll be lounging around in warm and comfy clothes for the next couple of days.

Also, thank you to everyone who entered the Crave Jewels Giveaway.  The winner has been contacted.

6 comments:

  1. I love that color blue on you! And now I think I need to try to make the boyfriend jeans work on me. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually had a really hard time getting into the boyfriend jeans trend. I highly recommend the ones from Gap. I think they are on sale today!!!

      Delete
  2. Blue looks great on you, and those shoes are FAB! Xo

    nessaswrld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vince Camuto makes fantastic shoes! Love those...so sassy!

    -AJ
    OccasionallyAJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. blue is most DEFINITELY your color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog. It helps inspire this first time mommy to not be so frumpy!

    http://bartelchronicles.com/

    ReplyDelete