Mommy And Me Featuring Rachel Pally

Monday, March 31, 2014

My Outfit: Dress: Rachel Pally c/o (also found here, similar here) | Necklace: Kendra Scott | Watch: Michele | Bracelet: Cathryn Ann c/o | Handbag: Saint Laurent

Aviana's Outfit: Dress: Rachel Pally c/o | Shoes: Salt Water Sandals

Hello everyone!  Today I wanted to share a cute mommy and me look that Avi and I wore this past weekend.  I love this look because it's not cheesy and too matchy-matchy.  Both of our outfits are from Rachel Pally who I've been obsessed with lately.  The fabrics Rachel Pally uses are high quality (so soft) and simply amazing.  I also love that her clothing is comfortable and easy to wear, which is perfect for mommies.

Have a great week friends!

Other Rachel Pally dresses I love:

XOXO
Mars

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful - LOVE!!!!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are beautiful! Your daughter is just the cutest:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two really are the cutest! Love the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dresses!!! Avi is getting so big! She is just too cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are just stunning!! That dress looks amazing on you and Avi is a doll!
    loveandlifesimplified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete