Thursday, April 3, 2014

Kate Spade Inspired Bridal Shower


Hey girls!  I am excited to share some photos from a bridal shower my friend Christina and I hosted for our best friend Marcy.  Marcy has an obsession with Kate Spade so we just knew this would be the perfect theme for her bridal shower.  We incorporated lots of black and white stripes, polka dots, pink, and a touch of gold.  The shower was chic, fun and girly, and I am extremely happy with the way everything turned out.

Black and White table cover- I used two throw blankets from Ikea.
Wall Gallery- All are DIY.  We used two canvases and glued hearts cut from cardstock on to them.
Gold Dipped Glitter Vase- DIY. I used the Martha Stewart glitter and glitter glue.
Shower Gels- Bath and Body Works
Catering- Chick-fil-A

XOXO
Mars

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Where did you get the pink and black framed prints?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The prints are actually thank you cards that were purchased from Michaels. ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I am decorating my little girls bathroom in black and white with touches of pink and needed some quick and easy art! I will go look for them this weekend.

      Delete
  2. What a great idea- I love it and everything came out so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of you are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to know where the coasters are from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend purchased the coasters from Etsy. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the shop. :/

      Delete
    2. I happened to be reading through the comments on my sweet friend's blog & saw this question. I ordered the coasters from DinglewoodDesign on etsy, here is the link ;) https://www.etsy.com/shop/DinglewoodDesign

      Delete