Red and Yellow

Friday, April 4, 2014

My Outfit - Jacket: Nordstrom | Top: Old Navy | Skirt: Forever 21 (sold out, similar) | Shoes: Tory Burch (old, similar) | Hat: Target | Sunnies: Target | Watch: Michele

Aviana's Outfit - Dress: Taylor Joelle c/o | Boots: Old West | Headband: DIY

I have been living in maxi's lately and I just can't get enough!  I went to Forever 21 and Target recently and found some really cute and inexpensive styles.  Maxi's are so versatile, easy and effortless, and I love that they can be dressed up or down.

Aviana's tutu dress is from Taylor Joelle and I happen to think her outfit is adorable. If you are looking for fun and trendy clothing for your babe, you must check out Taylor Joelle.  Since we live in Texas I just knew that Avi needed a pair of cowboy boots.  I wish you guys could see how she walks when she first puts them on.  I'm not sure why, but she takes these giant steps when she wears them.  I may have to take a video of her walking in them, it is hilarious.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

XOXO
Mars

7 comments:

  1. Love both of your outfits!!! And Avi's sweet smile is the cutest! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her expression in the last picture kills me! Beautiful girls!
    loveandlifesimplified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Avi's outfit! Girls are too much fun :) And mommy looks great!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok this is my fave outfit of all time on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You both look so cute! I love this red maxi and the stripes together.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. The red and stripes go really well together! Avi's outfit is adorable as is she : )
    - Darcie @ stylebydarcie.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete